Try our delicious bee pollen energy balls recipe to fuel your day with a natural boost. Packed with nutrients and the incredible benefits of bee pollen, these energy balls are a perfect healthy snack. Lets dive into this wholesome and nutrient packed bee pollen energy ball recipe
Recipe: Energizing Bee Pollen Energy Balls
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup Pure and Natural Co Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup Pure and Natural Honey Co Bee pollen
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor, blend the rolled oats until they become fine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the almond butter, honey, bee pollen, ground flaxseed, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Add the ground oats to the mixture and mix well.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into small balls.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and put them in the fridge for about an hour to set.
Be sure to tag us on our instagram page if you enjoyed our Bee Pollen Energy Balls. Check out our shop to discover our West Australian Natural Bee Pollen. All our Bee Pollen is sustainbly sourced form the pristine Forrests of Western Australia.